~ain's testimonial~

After 6 weeks of delivery (7 September 2011) i went for post natal check up and doc detected i ada cyst. Quite big - 4.89cm. Which if 5cm n above kene operate. So, doc hold dulu sbb nk tgk growth after 3mnths. I really hope pb will help, sbb sy yakin & insyaAllah. So td i went to pcmc to follow up, ALHAMDULILLAH, the cyst is TOTALLY GONE. Thanx alot to my dearest leader, Naa for promoting pb to me n the great bis as well under the great mentor, Hanis. I am now 200% lebih yakin with pb.
Syukur, ya Allah atas kesihatan dan rezeki yg Kau berikan.....
 
~ain & naa~
 
both AIN and NAA are my secondary frens,back when we are all 'innocent' :) hehehehe
now both are doing successfully in this biz!
what say u??wanna gain some EXTRA INCOME and FOC trip??don't miss to be under the leadership of naa and great mentor HANIS
 
call me:
0126486860
mimirais84@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment