My own experience..Part 2

Salam all..I'm back..I bet u guys are waiting for my next entry on this right??hahaha..so 'perasan' hehehe..anyway..I gave birth to a very cute and healthy boy who looks a lot like his father( I don't mind since I think he is better looking than me..hah) on 8th August 2011, which is coincidentally the date of our wedding anniversary!! its the best wedding anniversary gift ever!!

I started wearing PB on the second week of my confinement. It was tough at first to put it on since I gained a few(really??are u sure??) kgs during my pregnancy. I was stiff for the whole week!! I have to sit up straight and was sweating furiously!! Seriously, it was tough!! But I have to be disciplined enough to get back to my pre-pregnancy body. No 'bengkung' for me during my confinement except for the first week.

After my confinement, I met with  a few friends who praised my post-pregnancy body ie flat tummy and sexier shaped body..hehehe..*blush blush :) actually,staying slim during the confinement period was easy but after the confinement was tough as u want to eat all the things that u can't eat during the 44 days of confinement!!thats the hard part!!but with PB, I was able to maintained my figure :) (and breastfeeding helps as well)

Now, I've been wearing PB for nearly 8 months and very satisfied with the result.I can wear any type of clothes that I want without worrying about the extra bumps!! And my hubby is happy too ;) hehehe

Anyone interested can call/sms me @ 0126486860
or
email me
*we can meet up and u can see personally how I look now ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment