My own experience..Part One

Salam to all my beautiful ladies and lads :) firstly, thank you all for stopping by my blog. Very grateful for your support. I know this entry is a bit late but its better late than never right??In this entry I want to share with u my experience wearing the Premium Beautiful Corset

I was approached by one of my secondary friends regarding this PB Corset. I was very interested of wearing it but my concern at that time was the price tag on it!!after reading several testimonials and personally talking with a few friends who are wearing it, I decided to close my eyes and just buy one set for myself. Its only a once in a lifetime investment since it has a lifetime warranty :) I was so excited when my friend came to my house to give me my PB and tried it on. At first it was so difficult to get it on!!Seriously, the girdle was tight!!With the help of my friend I managed to wear the whole set and the result was instant!!I tried on my kebaya from the last raya and it fit perfectly!!no more bumps on the back ie love handles and better shaped figure :) I was over the moon!! at last I found something that will last me forever and make me look prettier..hehehe..and I can wear anything I like without worrying about the bumps :)

Unfortunately, i have a tingling feeling at that time that I was in an early stage of pregnancy and it was confirmed a few days after I bought the PB so i have to put aside my PB for a least another nine months so that i can enjoy my new full pregnancy figure :) 

...to be continued.. stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. hi mimi. pregnant lg?.. congrats babe.. so happy for you.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. X laa chah..yg ni yg pregnancy aritu laa..hehehe

      Delete